Monday, 7 February 2011

Photo a Day 365 : Day 7 - Travel Triptych, Retro Cross Process on Android smart phonehone

I am a passenger And I ride and I ride I ride through the city's backside I see the stars come out of the sky 
I didn't have my camera with me today as I had to go the hospital for a routine check up. I was worried about finding time to take a picture later on for today's PAD shot but then it dawned on me.. a photograph is a photograph no matter how it's taken or what it's taken on. Be that a top of the range digital SLR, my Canon 500D, an old box brownie, a pin hole camera or even a piece of photosensitive paper held against the inverted image projected from a hole in the wall.

I took some shots with my Android smartphone , then decided (since the quality wasn't that great) to process them in the retro Lomography and Hisptamatic style that's so popular just now.

Created the frames and tweaked the images in Corel Photoshop 12 , then randomly rotated them , gave them a slight drop shadow effect and composed the Triptych above.. a Triptych of my Trip to the Doctors.



And I also think it's an interesting end to my first week. it may be day 7 of 365.. but it sounds better as week one from 52 !

No comments:

Post a Comment