Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Photo a Day 365 : Day 2 - London Graffiti Chalk farm.

Every journey begins with a single step.. but to start making headway it's usually best to take more than one
Day 2 and it's still overcast, I'm still feeling poorly and I still don't have a clue what I'm doing! At least it was dry!


Today's little lunchtime excursion was to the Camden Stables Market  although the actual photograph I've chosen as today's shot was taken further up Chalk farm road near to Chalk Farm underground station.


I found an excellent piece of graffiti taking up most of a wall. Alas the bright colours were not showing off in their best with the overcast sky. 


Unfortunately the piece is damaged in one large area which is a shame. How long before it succumbs to other, less artistic, graffiti then getting painted over by the local council.


I'll load the picture here tonight after a little bit of digital touch up!


EDIT


and here it is

Day 2


No comments:

Post a Comment